Map of the territories for
1. Worn Sand's Camp | Set in the middle of the desert in a small cave, inside the cave lies a little pond that gives life to shrubbery, which the tribe uses as dens, alongside small crevices. The entrance of the cave is heavily surrounded by Cacti and other low maintenance plants.
2. Hissing River's Camp | Close to the Great river, Hissing river's camp is full of plants and grass, their camp is set in the middle of a forest of palm trees. multiple bushes create the area for dens along with some large rocks. The area is often cool and refreshing which makes the cats of Hissing river often longer furred than the rest of the tribes.
3. Plentiful Wealth's Camp | Just off the border of the Human's city, the cats of Plentiful wealth live in a bundle of abandoned human houses. There are about 4 small homes, enough to provide shelter for the tribe of cats.
4. Human's City | Nearly a mile wide, the large city holds many houses and farms that bustle with humans. In the middle of it all resides a semi-large Palace that houses royalty. The amount of food from the farms and shops makes the Plentiful wealth tribe spoiled and chubby. The tribe kills mice for the humans, the human exchange meat from their livestock to the cats in return.
5. Great River | Known by the humans as the Nile river, this 2 mile wide river is the only border between Hissing river and the unknown territory that Dusk's, the mysterious hooded cat, home is set in. It provides the Hissing River tribe with plentiful water and grass.
6. Abandoned Church | No much is to be said, a small abandoned church near the Human's city is the source of most of Plentiful Weath's golden items. The reason that Plentiful Wealth have such fancy accessories.
7. Full Moon Lake | Meeting place of the tribes. every full moon they meet up on an island in the middle of the lake to discuss recent happenings.
? = Outside of the tribe's territories, unknown. Past the Nile resides the "home" of Dusk.